Rotoscoping is a very popular feature in TikTok, but sometimes you may not want it to be applied to your video. In this article, we will show you how to remove the rotoscope filter in TikTok quickly and easily.
Removing the rotoscope filter in TikTok is a relatively simple process. Here’s how to do it:
1. Launch the TikTok app and open the video you want to edit.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen to open the menu.
3. Tap “Edit” and then select the “Filters” option.
4. Tap the “Rotoscope” filter to remove it.
5. Tap “Done” when you’re finished.